From: Jeff Johnson
Sent:  04/03/2011, 18:30
To: rpm-devel@rpm5.org
Subject: Re: Fix linking error on Ubuntu 11.04-alpha

On Mar 4, 2011, at 9:28 AM, devzero2000 wrote:

> Ubuntu 10.04, RHEL6 and Mandriva cooker don't have any problem. AIX i am
> pretty sure have the same problem, dunno Solaris (but i will check also
> belenix/openindiana)

Note that I have "continuous integration" buildbots and VM's for
        ubuntu
        *BSD
        OpenIndiana/Solaris/Belenix/Nexenta
that can be turned on whenevr there is need, running whatever "tests" one
deems adequate.

Yes its all still bubblegum and paperclips. The last 5-10% of switching
to a "continuous integration" development model goping forward with
RPM development is quite costly, automagic isn't cheap.

hth