Jeff Johnson wrote:

> I'll snip the libtasn1 dependency out if it causes pain ...
>
> ... its an implicit dependency from
>       rpm -> neon -> gnutls -> libtasn1
> which can be flipped into --with-openssl in a flash
> now that --with-neon=internal is in place.

Easy enough to install, just hadn't been reading INSTALL
and it was off by default (in the configure with/without)
but then failing to find <libtasn1.h> when building...

It would be "better" if the ports were an actual devtool
target like %fedora but comments is better than nothing ?
(it probably needs a buildbot for Mac OS X / FreeBSD too)

No idea whether it works, but at least it seems to build...

--anders