Jeff Johnson wrote:

>> No idea whether it works, but at least it seems to build...
>>

> ... the point being that libtsan1 is headed for the bit bucket
> anyways, and openssl is so so so much easier to use than gnutls
> (but only by a hair's breadth) and the One True Crypto: NSS is actually
> okay compared to the other ancient dinosaur (CDMA? CDMS? never can remember)
> that is around for time os yore ...
>
> ... so holler if you wish me to dump libtasn1 sooner rather than later.

One other problem is that the "tools" are using $(OPENMP_CFLAGS)
but not $(OPENMP_LIBS), which leads to missing symbols at runtime:

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _GOMP_parallel_start

One workaround is --disable-openmp, but for it to work it also needs
to include the libraries which are compiler-dependent (gcc: libgomp)

Beecrypt does this, but on Darwin each library (like rpmio) also must...

--anders

PS. Something like:
AC_OPENMP
if test ".`$CC --version 2>&1 | grep 'GCC'`" != .; then
  if test "$OPENMP_CFLAGS" != ""; then
    AC_SUBST(OPENMP_LIBS,"-lgomp")
  fi
fi