On 11/08/2012 08:35 AM, Reshetova, Elena wrote:
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply: I was on holidays.

No worries. Lucky you :)

Sure, go ahead with rpmlog and
indentation changes, if it doesn't bother you to do this!

Okay then, done and pushed. Now that I looked closer, I spotted (and fixed) a couple of more "issues": a tiny memleak from early rpmtsSetupTransactionPlugins() return and some further cosmetics (two soft-tabs instead of one hard-tab, trailing whitespace etc), but nothing dramatic.

Oh and one other thing I noticed just now that'll need further thought: currently the script setup hook only runs for external scripts, but not the embedded Lua-scripts. Which are getting more and more common... They'll obviously need to be handled quite differently as they run within the rpm process itself, ie fork() + exec() does not occur.

I will then start concentrating on rest of the stuff: need to do some more
thinking on it to begin with.

Cool. And thanks for all the work so far :)

        - Panu -