Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

- ideally a KDE spin as well, as I would like to prevent "RPM Fusion ignores KDE" fame; related: the name discussion, as the basic name of our first spin should leave room for other spins, hence your spins would need to be something like Omega Desktop or Omega Gnome afaics
It is already called as Omega Desktop. I don't have time to maintain another variant right now. Somebody interested should step up to do that if they want more.

- ideally at least two people that take care of the spins that review the work from each other a bit (IOW: we should at least basically review spins just like we review packages);
Again and I can only ask for feedback.  What do I do if I don't get any?

- Fedora and RPM Fusion packages only

Does that mean livna libdvdcss cannot be included or that livna repository cannot be enabled by default? Then I don't really see the point.
Rahul