--- Begin Message ---
On 07/01/2023 22:53, Dominik Mierzejewski wrote:
You could've simply refrained from doing the update before investigating
why the new dependency is x86_64-only.

Nothing bad happened. Only Rawhide package was updated and x86_64 is a primary architecture. I doubt someone uses this package on aarch64 or ppc64le.

Users have asked to update this package. They even started using a different repository that conflicts with RPM Fusion.

I meant contacting HandBrake package maintainers in RPM Fusion instead
of just using your provenpackager privileges to do the update.

I asked the RPM Fusion admins on IRC and they let me do the update.

The
package is not unmaintained, but you have not opened a bugzilla ticket
or even sent a message to us.

Your last commit was on 2022-02-17.

Now, I don't mind your doing the update, don't get me wrong. However,
I do mind not doing due diligence before doing the update. Please do
better next time.

I will avoid touching your packages in the future. Sorry about that.

--
Sincerely,
  Vitaly Zaitsev (vit...@easycoding.org)