Ok
So I tried the same chart in python/rpy and in R.

Here are the lines I type in python/rpy :
m = pylab.load("test.data")
array([[  1.,   2.],
      [  2.,   3.],
      [  3.,   4.],
      [  4.,   5.],
      [  5.,   6.],
      [  6.,   7.],
      [  7.,   8.],
      [  8.,   9.],
      [  9.,  10.]])
r.postscript("TEST_Rpy.ps")
r.plot(m[:,0],m[:,1])
r.dev_off()
{'null device': 1}

And here are the lines I type in R:
m=read.table("test.data")
 V1 V2
1  1  2
2  2  3
3  3  4
4  4  5
5  5  6
6  6  7
7  7  8
8  8  9
9  9 10
postscript("TEST_R.ps")
plot(m[,1],m[,2])
dev.off()
null device
         1

I join the file test.data and the 2 postscript outputs.
The 2 postscripts are of the same size but I can't open TEST_Rpy.ps. TEST_R.ps is ok for me : I can open it without problem.

Can you see another difference between the two?

Thank you very much for helping !
Aurélie

laurent oget a écrit :
I would try to generate the same chart in rpy and directly in R and
compare the postscript files. This would give you, and us, an idea of
what went wrong.

Laurent