On 2010-01-31 09:07, Noel Chiappa wrote:
>     > From: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpen...@gmail.com>
>
>     > At least in the case of IPv6, this has proved much easier than getting
>     > something adopted by CPE vendors or ISPs.
>
> Yes, that strategy has resulted in _such_ widespread useage of IPv6... NOT!

Indeed. But not because it isn't installed and in many cases enabled.
The problems are real, but not in the o/s stacks. That's exactly my
point - for the RRG problem space, we need to be very precise about
where the adoption sticking points are. For v6 they are in too many
different places, hence the chicken/egg problem.

   Brian