On 5/12/11 7:26 AM, marcelo bagnulo braun wrote:
> Ok, let me try to coordinate with others to produce some first draft of
> this probably during next week, is that ok?

We are running some simulation experiments to get insight in the
scalability (number of BGP update messages and maybe later the
convergence time) and path diversity/disjointness of different
multi-path routing proposals.  We are trying to get an answer what the
practical implications are of the deployment of multi-path routing on
current Internet AS-topology (and the past topologies from 2004 onwards).

If these are interesting questions to put in the draft, I am more than
happy to give more details, etc.

Cheers,

-- Benno

--