On May 8, 2011, at 7:18 PM, Tony Li wrote:

> I propose the following process: we hold this discussion this month, trying
> to identify relevant topics.  Each topic should have a succinct statement of
> its goals.  At the end of the month, we poll to determine the interest level
> in the various topics.  Those that seem to have critical mass are recommended
> to the IRTF Chair for consideration.

Hi all,

It's now the 21st.  I'd like to call on folks who are seriously proposing
topics to produce their statements.  So far, we have one.

Something that is analogous to the current RRG charter would be most helpful.

As some topics do seem to be gaining traction, it would also be very helpful if
each statement could include a list of researchers who would be participating,
along with their research affiliations.

Thanks all,
Tony