Heiner,
I have mostly been ignoring your over-the-top assertions about your solution and about other solutions. However, Having also been there, I would have to disagree with yoru description of PNNI topology aggregation. THere is no evidence that it is "the wrong way." That is your personal opinion. Networks of the scale that would have given evidence on the topic were never constructed. Due, frankly, to IP and MPLS being better tools with lower complexity than ATM for the overall problem space.

You are welcome to your opinion about the likely correctness of what the WG adopted. But please do not confuse that opinion with verified fact (as in "know for sure.")

Yours,
Joel