About these methods requiring arguments? I thought you were able to
reproduce the problems I was having and was also able to reproduce a
working application with no arguments. By default these methods should
not require arguments to be passed as it is unnecessary noise in the
code. Perhaps we can continue this discussion on IRC? #rspec? What is
your s/n?