On 9/3/07, Ashley Moran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Easy one - I just wondered why all spec files for rspec_on_rails end
> "_spec.rb" instead of just ".rb"?  They are all inside the spec
> folder so surely the fact they are specs is implicit?

For me, personally, if I'm in TextMate and I see a row of tabs that say:

thing.rb|thing_controller.rb|thing_controller.rb|thing.rb

I'm going to be confused by that. It also makes searching for the file
that much more complicated because you have to start looking for the
folder when you search for thing.rb instead of just looking for the
filename.

Thoughts about that?