On  8 Nov 2000, Todd Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I get the following immediately after the command:
>
>  recv_generator: unlink lib: Not privileged
>  recv_generator: unlink lib: Not privileged

That's pretty strange.  It should only hit that line when it's
deleting a file to make way for a directory, and it should never be
called if the file is a directory.  I'm wondering whether something
about the stat() call or permissions on SCO is causing this.

Do you get the same error whether or not the destination is empty?

Thanks,
--
Martin Pool, Linuxcare, Inc.
+61 2 6262 8990