We have started updating the RSyslog Website Theme and Content in a
testing environment.
We are now at a point where we would like to know your opinion about the
new theme, the look and feel.

Please note that not all content is linked by the New Menu yet. If you are
missing parts of the site, don't worry nothing is gone, just temporary
hidden ;).
We would appreciate any feedback ;)

Oh before I forget, here is the Link to the dev website:
http://dev.rsyslog.com/

--
Best regards,
Andre Lorbach