At Tuesday 4/17/2007 01:31 PM, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
To all,

We want to create an interface to RT whereby users can create tickets by sending in a form thru E-mail. Has anyone done this and do you have any examples and helpful suggestions? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL

Kenn,

Do you mean filling out a web form that generates email to RT? If so, we've used cgiemail to do that.

Also, Dirk Pape's ExtractCustomFieldValues (see wiki, Contributions section) works well with this approach so that custom field values can be supplied in the form.

Steve