Nevermind, I figured it out.

Cheers,

Greg
On Jul 13, 2007, at 1:41 PM, Greg Evans wrote:

I am a newb to RT and feeling kinda stupid presently :) I have RT up and running just fine, and I just followed the directions for installing the Command by Mail extension, but I cannot seem to quite finish that installation.

Right now I am working on this part:

"If you are using RT 3.6.1 or later, you no longer need to apply a patch.

CONFIGURE

Add 'Filter::TakeAction' to the list of mail plugins in the RT config. (You'll need to add Auth::MailFrom to the list as well if you want to run the test
suite.  Auth::MailFrom is distributed with RT as
RT::Interface::Email::Auth::MailFrom.)

Restart web server.

Note that Filter::TakeAction should be pushed into list *after* Auth::MailFrom
or any similar plugin that loads a current user object.

You can do this by adding the following line to your RT::SiteConfig:

@MailPlugins = qw(Auth::MailFrom Filter::TakeAction);"

I am nto sure where or HOW to put this in so that it works with RT. Any help would be appreeciated.

Regards,

Greg