Hi Ken,

Yes, we use groups. We have several queues set up for different campus
groups and use groups to control access to the queues. The search I'm
concerned with is the system-level All New & Open Tickets. User-
defined queries seem OK; I have one that I created for myself and I
was able to update it from /rt/ to __WebPath__/.

Cheers,
Graham.