Howard,

I thought the "replace-relations" was for links to other tickets. If it offers an opportunity to enter a replacement User ID, then I'm sure it's OK.

Kenn
LBNL

On 10/15/2009 9:01 AM, Howard Jones wrote:
On 15/10/2009 16:41, Ken Crocker wrote:
Some users may be referred to by transaction history of a ticket
because they sent in corresponance or were the original requestor or
owner. Those kind of relationships shouldn't be deleted because it
will cause an error in yoiur history display.
Isn't that what replace_relations is supposed to fix?

Regards,

Howard

Commercial support: sa...@bestpractical.com

Discover RT's hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O'Reilly Media. Buy a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com