Bastian,

We have created an interface between RT and Daptiv. Reason, We use Daptiv
for very large projects and upper, upper management likes to see
projections, etc. that RT doesn't provide. Soooo, I wrote a daily interface
(cron-SQL) that takes the time worked from all RT ticket transactions for
tickets with a Custom Field identifying the Daptiv Project ID and creates a
record to be sent to Daptiv. Our Web connection to Daptiv is via cloud, but
they have a batch interface that they allow customer's to use for a fee
(DUH). That's how we do it.

Kenn
LBNL