Hello All,
Good Day!

It's my first to post a mail to the mailing list so bear with me. First I am previous user of other ticketing system (Accord Trellis) and I have many problems about it and upon searching on the net about what is best ticketing system out there I found RT and it really meet my requirements. Been using RT for only a couple of weeks and honestly it was awesome. Though I stumble some difficulties at first it was solve upon searching on the web where lots of solutions are provided. Now the only hindrance right now is this,Sorry to ask this question though I think there is an easy to answer for this I just don't know where to find it. In my prevoius ticketing system there is a functionality that someone can post a ticket in behalf of that user.Where I can find it on RT? Is there any equivalent functionality that I could duplicate? Hope you could help me about this. Sorry for the long introduction.

Regards,
Rocel