On 07/25/2011 01:57 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 01:49:11PM -0500, Scott T. Hildreth wrote:
      >  a linux box. If this is saved from a browser on windows, only
      >  the "Three" is saved. Any ideas??
      >
      >  This is rt 4.0.1 with an Oracle db.

      Is this working with normal text boxes?

    I changed it to text and will have the users test.
    oddly enough the wikitext does work on an older windows server (2003 I think)
with ie7&
    firefox 3.6.18.
What are the failing IE/FF versions?

It doesn't seem to matter, If my user updates all the text is updated in one update (ie7, ie8, firefox...etc). The two users I have testing will put multiple lines in but when they hit save changes it updates treats each line as an update, I can see the data going into the table as individual updates.

      It'd also be nice to know exactly what is in the database.

    In the content field only the last typed line is saved when entered on a
windows7 box with ie
    or firefox.
Can you show the CustomFields record when it is set up to fail?

I can send you images of an update one of the users sent me.

It'd
be interesting to see what options you selected.

-kevin

--------
2011 Training: http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html

--------