Hi all,

I have one user that has used RT for a while with no problems. Recently, her
attachments to web tickets ceased coming through. I've watched her add
attachments and they appear to upload successfully but there's no trace of them
in the Attachments table. We tried multiple browsers and the same thing
happened on each. I logged in as her on my computer and still the problem
happened. Another person logged in to RT on her computer and successfully
attached items. So it's something to do with her account. I've taken a look at
her user record in the db and I don't see anything amiss.

Any ideas on what I might try?

We're running RT 4.4 and use LDAP for authentication.

Thanks!
chanel
--
Chanel Wheeler