On 05/09/14 03:24, Alan Cudmore wrote:
I have not had much time to figure out why GDB is not working with the Pi/openOCD setup yet.

But I started documenting my setup. The hardware details are here:
http://alanstechnotes.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-low-cost-jtag-debugger-for-raspberry.html

Next I will document how to compile openOCD and use it to load RTEMS images to the Pi.

Alan

Hello Alan,

sorry for the delay, last week I had some work at the university and the emmc driver i'm doing for my final project is having some problems. I'm still trying to get myself the needed hardware for the debugger.

About the needed peripherals, I thought of this display to test the i2c and spi interfaces:

http://www.newhavendisplay.com/nhd0216k3zflgbwv3-p-5738.html

What do you think?