From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Devonna Snuggs
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 2:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] Devan Orange VS Hugh Wolfcrack

you have to ignore Answer Man, he's a Zowie!!!!!!

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/16/01 02:10PM >>>
What's the deal with you, Answer?
Hey, I am just posting because I enjoy it....we don't have to fuss about who
is the most frequent poster.
This e-mail thing was set up so we could post and interact with each other.
I think it's one of the neatest things I have every used.
Let's just enjoy it.......if it bothers you I'll stop posting so much......