He has just not been the same QB he was 2 years ago; since he was injured at the UT
game, he has not performed very well and he was lucky we had 3 pass interference calls
last week to get first downs on the occasions.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/16/01 02:43PM >>>
And theres Something wrong with the soon to be Alltime
passing leader at  UA   ?   Go  Zow !! Beat  AU

http://www.RollTideFan.net

=====