From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Thats my final Answer
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 3:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] Devan Orange VS Hugh Wolfcrack

We were down by 14 points with 8 mins left in the LSU
before Zow even touched the ball.   You can't expect a
QB that has had very few Snaps to come in a game and
pass for 300 yds.  What you saw in the MSU game was QB
that wasn't tired and gave us a win in the 4th Quarter
. Thats something that Watts hasn't done this year .
Go Zow   ROLLTIDE!

http://www.RollTideFan.net

=====