It's amazing.  I could have sworn that Fran, Zow, and the rest of the
team said at the beginning of the year that everyone was starting with a
clean slate and a chance to prove themselves.  Yet fans continue to
blame Zow for lack of coaching in 2000, despite the fact that he's done
nothing but win under Fran.

Which Zow will show up for the next game?  The same one that showed up
for Auburn, and the same one that showed up for Southern Miss.

Which Bama DEFENSE will show up?  That's the question.