----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike H" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I'm so tried of everyone down on our President and Commander in Chief,
> did any one stop and think that the WMD's are no longer in Iraq, but could
> have been shipped to Syria or another country for safe keeping so they could
> be used at a later date by that country. Saddam hasn't been
> captured or confirmed dead yet, why do think there is still the on going
> attacks on our troops the head of snake hasnt been chopped off yet.
> Mike H

Seems like you should be tickled then. One really takes a HuGe chance when speaking
out against the CIC these days. Do it right and you can when a spot in  the Deck of
Death cards and you certainly won't get your music played on the radio (although you
may sell out your concerts and increase the overall sales of your cds). You also may
not be able to take part in a Baseball tradition at Cooperstown surrounding the Hall
of Fame induction where the film Bull Durham was shown for a number of years, but at
the last minute was cancelled because of the opposition to the war and the CIC voiced
by 3 of the actors in the movie.
These are just a few examples....all of which have been well tolerated n(if not
encouraged) by the general public. We haven't seen such a following of a CIC since
Uncle Ronny.  So, I do not really see where the CIC is under THAT much criticism by
the American public.....

ScR