> Come on y'all!  Pick one person and describe them for David.

I pick Krut.  Krut is our resident animal-rights champion in beautiful, lovely
downtown Hazel Green, AL.  He's from Utah so that splains the four chi-dren.  He
weighs about 120 soaking wet but doesn't mind mixing it up a bit.

He also works for DamnNearChrysler but can't seem to get his friends an employee
discount.  Has a fairly clean criminal record except for some trouble a few years back
when he was busted for wool smuggling.  He also enjoys helping out retarded
wheelchair-bound HuGe children.

At your service,
Ron