Well I don't any of this bunch personally, so I can't
tell you what any of them look or smell like, or what
they do for a living, except the Krut has a sheep
fetish....but I can tell you that this is the best
BAMA list on the www....this bunch will make you
laugh, cry, and at times some of them can piss you
off....it's your typical dysfunctional family....and
you'll grow to love and appreciate each of them, just
like you do your real family....so welcome aboard,
strap on your helmet, wear your cup, because it's one
helluva ride....Jamie

=====
I'm Loud, Lazy, And Unorganized - BUT I'M FUN

http://sbc.yahoo.com