From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> He also works for DamnNearChrysler but can't seem to get his friends an
> employee discount.

Dood! Ever time I walk down there and ax for information on Benz discounts, they all
look at me and start pointing and laughing.

> Has a fairly clean criminal record except for some trouble a few years back
> when he was busted for wool smuggling.

I was exonerated!  Honest. Sew what if it was on a technicality.

> He also enjoys helping out retarded wheelchair-bound HuGe children.

I will admit to taking the boy on several fishing expeditions.  Mostly with a gun and
a barrel of water.  :)

kurt