"Redneck Business"

Bubba was fixing a door and he found that he needed a new hinge, so he
sent his wife Mary Louise to the hardware store.

At the hardware store Mary Louise saw a beautiful teapot on a top shelf
manager, to finish waiting on a customer.

When Joe Bob was finished, Mary Louise asked how much for the teapot.

Joe Bob replied, "That's silver and it costs $100!"

"My goodness, that sure is a lotta money!" Mary Louise exclaimed.
Then she proceeded to describe the hinge that Bubba had sent her to
buy, and Jo Bob went to the backroom to find it.
>From the backroom Joe Bob yelled, "Mary Louise, you wanna screw for that
hinge?'

To which Mary Louise replied, "No, but I will for the teapot."

Cheers -VO-
<http://community-2.webtv.net/TIDE1/TIDE1VOGRAM/>