Subject: "A Little Pink One"

A little old lady, well into her eighties, slowly enters the front door
of an erotic sex shop.

Obviously very unstable on her feet, she shakily hobbles the few feet
across the store to the counter. Finally she arrives at the counter,
grabbing it for support.

She asks the sales clerk: "Dddodo yyou sssell dddddildosss?"

The clerk, politely trying not to burst out
laughing, replies: "Yes we do have dildos. Actually we sell many
models."

The old woman then asks: "Dddddoooo yyyouuuu ssssellll aaa llllitttlee
pppinkk one, tttenn inchessss lllong aaandd aabboutt tttwoo inchesss
thththiiickkk?"

The clerk responds, "Yes we do".

Ccccccannnn yyyyouuuu tttelll mmmmeeee hhhhowwww ttttoooo ttturrrnnn
ttthe ffffuucccckkkkinggg ttthingggg offffff?"

*RollTideRoll* - Cheers -VO-