You really are comrpehension impaired, aren't you?

>My goodness.....so much anger.....i must admit I cracked a smile....

Anger? You? Why?

>I'll limit my response to 3 items:
>
>1) Using the logic of WW1, the US should have allowed the flights from
>France to continue. At the very least, by allowing the flights to
>run and if
>there was an attack using the plane, the crash would have killed
>some of the
>Al Qaeda folks. To insert a quote from you, "People died because they came
>under attacks that we could have prevented, but it was necessary when
>looking at the bigger picture and trying to win the war."

Again, WE (you and I ) don't know all the facts involved.  The example from
WWII was just an example of how military intelligence somehow had to work,
it doesn't mean someone always has to die in order to gain more information.

>2) You quote: "We need to set up a democracy in Iraq which will stand over
>the years as beacon of freedom and religious tolerance to the other
>societies in this region of what is possible for them." Uh...why do "We"
>need to do this? It bet its because (oil) the US is committed to the (oil)
>betterment of all nations who (oil) are being ruled by a dictator and with
>our military strength, we can (oil) cause a regime change and then
>help said
>country to light the freedom torch (oil) and all of the surviving citizens
>will live a prosperous and long life (oil).

In order for us to benefit DIRECTLY from Iraqi oil, we need to pump it and
pocket the profits for ourselves. Please point out to me all the instances
when this has occurred and continue to do so in the future. I'll be waiting.

Don't get me wrong, the entire world will benefit from more oil being added
to the oil markets and most importantly, the Iraqi people will benefit from
the revenue generated from their own oil, but I'll wait to see where the
United States actually pumps oil from Iraqi wells and pockets the revenue.

Nice little (oil) catch phrase to (oil) stick into an (oil) argument though
that (oil) really doesn't hold up to (oil) scrutiny though but is enough
(oil) to motivate the (oil) sheeple ($1 to Krut) such as yourself.

>3) Again, your quote: "Your simplified view of the world indicates your
>admitted ignorance of reality. Yet, you continue to post crap like the
>almanac post to remove any doubt that you may have thoughts deep enough to
>drown an earthworm." The almanac post is just another example of how stupid
>some of the warnings from the present ruling party are. An
>almanac? November
>Pappa........

Dude - I agree that I'm not going to go around whacking everybody I see with
an Almanac squarely across the noggin, but If I see some Arab looking dude
walking around with one, I might decide to watch him a little more closely.
Yep, I'm a racial profiler, always have been. If the shoe fits...

>Seems like you and I need to sit down with a bottle of JD and see if we can
>rid the world of these pesky problems. We'll invite Sleffie too. He doesn't
>drink (court orders) but he's good for keeping ice in the drinks.

I like Sprite for a mixer.