You are an astonishing idiot.

I never said that I did not take words seriously. I take them very
seriously. You, on the other hand, have said over and over that we were not
attacked by Iraq and therefore have no business being in there.

Hussein signed the surrender agreement at the end of the first Iraq war then
broke practically every WORD in it over the course of the ensuing 6 years,
culminating with the ousting of UN inspectors in 1998. At that point, if the
UN had any gonads, Iraq should have been invaded and Hussein removed.
Unfortunately neither the UN or Clinton would do what was necessary.
Instead, the UN kept passing resolution after resolution and Saddam kept
breaking every single one of them. The UN is all about words but no action.
I prefer action and that is what we've got with Bush. Other countries are
now on notice that President Bush will back up his words which is precisely
why they all want Kerry to win. It is nice to see which side you are on.

Words do matter to me a lot. All the words spoken, but never backed up by
Clinton. All the BS flowing from the impotent UN and the taunting propagated
by Hussein. They matter.

Here come the Comedians
look at them smile
Watch them dance an Indian mile