Bingo !!

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] NON - To the pacificists who think WE
arethebadguys.

> That even though Germany did not first attack us...they first declared war
on us and said they would.....we went to Europe and to war...and it was a
good one.

> HTH
> ScR

it bares pointing out that Germany and Italy declared war on the United
States on December 11, 1941.......IOW, we didn't declare war on them, they
declared it on us and thus, we had an interest in hopping on over across the
pond into Europe to ourselves.