"This is the man (John Kerry) who wants to be the Commander in Chief of our
U.S. Armed Forces? U.S. forces armed with what? Spitballs?"  --- Zell Miller
(D-GA.)

> Why do ya'll hate the United States of America?
     I think liberals need to look in the mirror when asking that
question....
>  Is there no patriotism left? Just alot of fscist commie
> luvers....
If putting an end to the scourge of terrorism and Islam is fascist commie
luving....Then I guess I'm one....Jamie