[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I knew it would happen. Just been waiting for the day. Waiting to see what I would see first. UA, AU, or UT...

I think there's like 4,000 people working at the plant I'm in. What was I gonna find? I knew it *would* happen, just not quite sure when or how.. And it finally did. Today. 17 days to be exact. I was in the cafeteria. Sitting by myownslef, eating 3 tacos, and drinking a Dr. Pepper Coke. Some sumbitch walks in wearing a GOT DAMN Vols T-Shirt.

Just damn!

kurtI hate Tennessee and so should you!

FUK NO, YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!!! Damn that's got to be an omen or something....

Well if it'll make you feel any better, I wuz walking into AmSouth bank this morning and saw a couple decked out in their Bama T-shirts and Bama jackets walking up to the entrance with me. I opened the door for the lady and said Roll Tide!! They seemed like fine folks from Lawrence County. :)

Rick