Amen to that Krut. Luckily, I don't have to deal with any toothless Tennessee morons at work. Only Barners.......

Hang tough dude.
Joe
One single object... [will merit] the endless gratitude of the society: that of restraining the judges from usurping legislation.

 - Thomas Jefferson, letter to Edward Livingston, March 25, 1825

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 5:03 PM
Subject: [RollTideFan] First sighting...

I knew it would happen. Just been waiting for the day. Waiting to see what I would see first. UA, AU, or UT...

I think there's like 4,000 people working at the plant I'm in. What was I gonna find? I knew it *would* happen, just not quite sure when or how.. And it finally did. Today. 17 days to be exact. I was in the cafeteria. Sitting by myownslef, eating 3 tacos, and drinking a Dr. Pepper Coke. Some sumbitch walks in wearing a GOT DAMN Vols T-Shirt.

Just damn!

kurtI hate Tennessee and so should you!