Could you finish your meal? :-0

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 5:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RollTideFan] First sighting...

I knew it would happen.  Just been waiting for the day.  Waiting to see what
I would see first.  UA, AU, or UT...

I think there's like 4,000 people working at the plant I'm in.  What was I
gonna find?  I knew it *would* happen, just not quite sure when or how.. And
it finally did.  Today. 17 days to be exact.  I was in the cafeteria.
Sitting by myownslef, eating 3 tacos, and drinking a Dr. Pepper Coke.  Some
sumbitch walks in wearing a GOT DAMN Vols T-Shirt.

Just damn!

kurtI hate Tennessee and so should you!