On Wed, Mar 29, 2000 at 01:57:30PM -0700, Kulwinder Atwal wrote:
> Does not a lower time mean it runs faster?
> It sounds like linux is running faster than pSOS and VxWorks.
>
> Maybe I am mistaken by your test, but it sounds like Linux is faster.
>
> - Kal.

Without knowing full details of the source code, it is impossible
to tell what might be happening.  There's no description about
what happens inside the loop, what compilers are used, etc.  It
could simply be a matter of one compiler inserting an extra
memory operation, in order to be more correct or to make debugging
easier.

dave...