I have tried to use the rtlinux headers:
linux/socket.h
linux/netdevice.h
etc
although it compiles fine when it comes to load the
module to the kernel, all the functions used (socket,
atoi, setsocket, etc) are unresolved. Checking the
header files I realised that this functions are not
defined there. As far as I have seen they are only
found in the file
/usr/src/rtlinux-xxx/linux/net/socket.h
My question comes down to: what headers do I have to
include in my program? and, are the network functions
named as the standard ones (bind, setsocket, etc) or
they have specific definiitions for rtl?
As for rt_net, it does not support TCP/IP since with
this protocol rt process cannot be guaranteed.
Maybe it's me, but again I'm struggling to find
information about rtlinux.
thanks a lot in advance
RAul