I need to replace an old QNX system that is configured for a multiport
controller (ie. Digiboard) and a RealTime OS that must be open source.  I
have been trying to get RTLinux to work with the board, but now I believe
that I have come to roadblock - kernel modules.  Since I am not a
hardware programmer I need to know if I am wasting my time trying to get
this setup working.  And if there is another solution to my problem.  I
need (want) to stay in a Linux environment so that I can keep a standard
here in the office.  If anyone out there has a solution please let me
know.

Thank You,

-Rory Savage