On Sun, 10 Mar 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> If I recall correctly, you were telling me that these tests of yours
> detected something that the tests we've had forever did not test.  Now
> you say they do the same thing. I'm lost.

You know the difference between "implication" and "equivalence"? You see
the extraordinary latencies due to buslocks with the latency tool, but to
be sure that it's not due to some strange software interaction there is
the buslock tool. You just get some more information. If you are happy
with the latency tool, fine.

Robert
 | Dipl.-Ing. Robert Schwebel | http://www.pengutronix.de |
 | Pengutronix - Linux Solutions for Science and Industry |
 |   Braunschweiger Str. 79,  31134 Hildesheim, Germany   |
 |    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4    |