Title: HIGH QUALITY SCREW THREAD INSERTS

If you have received this e-mail unsolicited, please inform us
and we will remove your e-mail address from our mailing list.

SCREW THREAD INSERTS

Dear Customer:

    RoseCoil is a major Screw Thread Inserts manufacturer in Taiwan, who has been good at this field for 15 years, and desire to expend our business to your markets aggressively. Therefore, we are looking for reliable agent at your place, if you are interested in our products, and also would like to start a business relationship with us, welcome to vide our web site, for further inquiries such as sample or catalog, free feel to contact us, It's glad to send you for reference.
Website:http://www.rosecoil.com.tw
E-Mail  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

RoseCoil Co, Ltd
Tel: 886-7-7713478 Fax: 886-7-7251751
14-2, 81 Lane Kai-Xuan 2Rd Kaoshiung Taiwan R.O.C