I'm not sure what this has to do with anything.
If a person doesn't know what Class.create does with an object (passed
to it), it's their problem ; )
Bending language (and clogging performance) to meet inept programmers
expectations doesn't seem like a wise thing to do.
Adapting a "private members" pattern, on the other hand, is a decision
every person/team has to decide for itself (as there are clear pros/
cons in each situation).

-- kangax