I have this app at work that has Administrators and Users as two types
of users. I know who is a of what type by setting session variables:
session[:admin] and session[:user] holding the id's. The administrators
can go to any of the user pages as needed. When that happens the two
session variables - :admin and :user - get set. The issue is that
sometimes the admins dont "logout" of those user pages and the :user
session remain set - they simply close the form. Is there a way to set
those sessions to nil whenever that window is closed if they dont
logout? Thanks,

-S