On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 11:55, Philip Hallstrom <phi...@pjkh.com> wrote:

>> Getting more granular and asking about cities, it seems San Francisco
>> is the mecca, so to speak, followed (distantly) by New York, Chicago,
>> and Washington DC.
>
> Portland, OR and Austin, TX come up a lot as well...

Oh of course, how could I forget -- last year, Puppet Labs was trying
to convince me to consider moving to Portland!  Very nice city
(visited there last summer), but I don't want to move.  :-)  New
Relic's also there, and a fair assortment of startups.  Still fewer
than DC-land, what with all the federal (and federal contracting)
jobs, tho.  I've seen some for Austin too, but not enough to make an
impression.

-Dave

--
Dave Aronson:  Available Cleared Ruby on Rails Freelancer
(NoVa/DC/Remote) -- see www.DaveAronson.com, and blogs at