I'm looking for examples of Ruby scripts that are long AND well-written.

I have a Ruby script for scraping information on stock ETFs and mutual
funds and storing the data in a Postgres database at
https://github.com/jhsu802701/bsf-scrape/blob/master/scrape.rb .  While I
need to make some minor changes to it (like providing external options to
choose between the long and short version, as the "Enter blahblahblah
within 20 seconds" approach doesn't work in a cron job), I know I need to
make one major change: making the script better-written.

Substantial parts of my script are cobbled together from examples of code
for performing various tasks.  (I'm quite new to Ruby.)  I know that my
script is far from optimal.  What long Ruby scripts are considered to be
the gold standards in Ruby style and techniques?